Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Treatment can be done the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. We ask that you arrive 30 minutes ahead of your appointment to get you registered as our patient.
Welcome to Moores Mill Dental! Please call us if you have any questions: Atlanta Office Phone Number 404-351-5200.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please advise our front office team 3 days prior to your appointment. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to dental surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.).
- Let us know if you are on any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
- Please notify us in advance if you require taking medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e., antibiotics, for pre-med).
If your previous dentist has taken recent (within 6-months — 1 year) x-rays, you may request that they forward them/email to our office.
- If your doctor’s office has encrypted email, send x-rays to: [email protected]
- If you are unsure if they have encrypted email, please have your x-rays faxed to our office at 404-350-8962.
If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility. Please call us for assistance: Atlanta Office Phone Number 404-351-5200.